Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Elk City - New Believers

PF hasn't reviewed an Elk City album since 2002. Which actually makes a lot of sense because the band hasn't released anything since 2002.

This is yet another band I am not familiar with, although the name immediately made me think of Shell City, you know, from the SpongeBob Squarepants movie.

Patrick: Shell City.
SpongeBob: Yeah, we never made it to Shell City.
Patrick: Shell City.
SpongeBob: Exactly, buddy. Yeah, the place we never got to.
Patrick: Shell City.
SpongeBob: Okay, now you're starting to bum me out, Patrick.

Seriously, I could talk about that movie all day, if I wasn't an adult and it was socially acceptable to do so. Take my word for it, it's funny. If you're reading this blog, you obviously understand I have an amazingly incredible sense of humour, so it must be funny. Anyway, my prediction for this one will be 5.9. Actual rating: pending. Point differential: TBD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home