Thursday, April 05, 2007

Blonde Redhead - 23 *

What's that you say? Another prediction? Alas, your eyes are not deceiving you. After being beaten to the punch by PF on a number of releases lately, I wanted to get some more of my shit happening here before the day is over and I'm drunk again and unable to type full sentences.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the concept of a blonde redhead. It must be some absolutely hilarious inside reference to a carpet-not-matching-the-drapes scenario, if you know what I mean.

But back to the music. I don't know much about this band, and to be honest right now I'm not motivated to find out anything else about it. I know it's got a chick singer who may or may not wail artily, but I need to go buy a fucking raincoat, so to get to the point I'll predict a predictably arty score of 8.3! Actual rating: 7.0. Point differential: 1.3.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Baccarat Online said...

It that was necessary for me. I Thank you for the help in this question.

10/5/11 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home