Monday, March 05, 2007

The Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

I kept meaning to post on this one, but I kept putting it off until finally it was too late. For what it's worth, I agree with the person who left comments saying they thought the album would be a lower rating than 8.4. I was going to say around 7.5.

Funeral was a defining moment for modern modern rock (yes that's 2 moderns). And if you liked it, you'll like the new one. It is more of the same. In fact, I have taken to calling it Funeral 2. It's not a bad album, and in fact I like it when bands find a sound they are good at and stick with it. But judged on its own merits, 8.4 seems high.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you smoking? These guys need 20 people to produce a reasonable sound... If you want solid Canadian music, look under 'N' for Nickelback.

27/3/07 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home