Monday, August 28, 2006

The Roots - Game Theory *

Game Theory: Formerly just the name of one of my old favourite bands, now also the name of what is being hailed by some people as rap album of the year.

It appears this album will be huge. One of the biggest of the fall, and there are a lot of potentially huge albums coming out between now and Oct. 3. In fact, if this isn't the top review on PF tomorrow I'll shit myself. 9.1. Actual rating: 7.7. Point differential: 1.4.

Now I'm off to find my box of old cassettes, Lolita Nation before bed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Trellick Tower said...

Ummm...no I did not shit myself as promised. It'll be there tomorrow!

30/8/06 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny you mentioned "Lolita Nation," because every time I see the new Roots album I think, "Two Steps From The Middle Ages."

30/8/06 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home