Monday, September 11, 2006

Yo La Tengo - I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass *

Officially one of the world's dumbest album titles.

Anyway, as an indie rocker you can't not like YLT. It's totally against the rules, and people will accuse you of attempting to be too hip if you suggest you don't like it. I'll be honest: I didn't get into the band until a friend loaned me ICHTHBAO. I liked it, of course. Then said friend and I saw the band at a tiny venue here in town. I liked it even more. Nothing like a good concert to really make you appreciate a band.

I'm going to play it safe with this one and predict an 8.3. Actual rating: 8.3. Point differential: 0.0 (see above).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding?!?! It's a GREAT album title !

13/9/06 12:04 PM  
Blogger 2RedShoez said...

seriously, that's the best album title of the year!

6/10/06 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home