Friday, June 09, 2006

The Futureheads - News and Tributes

PF gave this band’s first album an 8.3. I meant to pick it up, never did, and hence can’t provide any meaningful commentary. I read this new one is more of the same, but that the band is trying to distance itself from its contemporaries (Franz Ferdinand etc.). I say it’ll be a lot more of the same, but a little better: 8.5. Actual rating: pending. Point differential: TBD. (July 5 update: PF reviewed this album before I posted the prediction, so I'll forget about it. But for what it's worth, the album got a 7.7.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They reviewed this one a while ago. It got 7.7

30/6/06 7:35 AM  
Blogger Trellick Tower said...

Oops, thanks anonymous. Must have been around the UK release date.

30/6/06 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home