Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Badly Drawn Boy - Born in the UK *

It's been a few days. I'm still incredibly busy, but the end is in sight. In the meantime I thought I'd throw together a quick post so any daily readers don't think I have given up!

I only have BDB's first album. I like it ok, but don't really see what the fuss was about. Has this been reviewed by PF yet? I couldn't find it on the site, but didn't really look very hard either. In case it hasn't, I'll predict a 6.6 for this one. Actual rating: 2.8. Point differential: 3.8.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were way off on this one, it got a 2.8.

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/record_review/39153/Badly_Drawn_Boy_Born_in_the_U_K_

19/10/06 5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch.

19/10/06 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home