Thursday, September 28, 2006

Notes on The Lemonheads

Just like Milo said: pretty good, pretty good. My prediction of the new Lemonheads album was generally successful. I was 0.4 off, and correct in assuming PF wouldn't be overly enthusiastic about it.

I haven't bought the album yet, but I listened to a song from it (Become the Enemy) on my way to work today. My immediate impression was "How odd, Evan Dando singning an All song at half-speed." Sure enough it is one of the songs written by Bill Stevenson.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did Pitchfork completely screw up their website? The search tool absolutely does not work, and why they got rid of the list of reviews, I'll never know. It wasn't broken, so don't f-ing fix it!

28/9/06 3:32 PM  
Blogger Trellick Tower said...

Anonymous, I have heard no truer words today! The search tool is totally fucked, and the list of reviews was incredibly useful, not only for me in my role as Mr. Tower, but also for when I wanted to kill time.

28/9/06 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home