Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kate Bush - 50 Words for Snow *

Let's see, there's snow, precipitation, flurries, flakes, um...sleet?

Anyways I don't know why I bother. Is this even on that other site's radar? They weren't sold on Kate Bush's last original album (6.4), and I know nothing about this one so have nothing to go on.

In fact I know very little about Kate Bush other than the big songs off Hounds of Love. Remember the video for Cloudbusting, with Donald Sutherland? Awesome! I'm not ashamed to say I still play Running Up That Hill and Cloudbusting on occasion.

According to Wikipedia, Rolling Stone says this new album "finds a universe of emotions in its wintery theme – a sort of virtual snowglobe..."

Seriously! Guess the editor was off that day. That sounds fucking stupid!

I'm going to throw out a 7.2. That's pretty average.

Actual rating: 8.5. Point differential: 1.3.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home